The main Alexa traffic rank is based on the geometric mean of these two quantities averaged over time (so that the rank of a site reflects both the number of users who visit that site as well as the number of pages on the site viewed by those users)
Here is tips how to increase your Alexa Rangkings:
- Download the Alexa toolbar and surf your own site
- Write the interesting topic or the topic that many people like, such as; free tempate, vacancy, tutorial, news. Etc.
- Submit your web or blog into some search engine
- Sign up your blog to various kinds of aggregate or social bookmarking, example, submit digg, stumbleupon, ma.gnolia, delicious, furl, technorati, simpy, spurl, reddit, mybloglog, blogcatalog, and others.
- Have a few friends download the Alexa Toolbar and surf your site.
- Shift the focus of your site toward a more webmaster like theme.
- Participate in many webmaster forums which allow you to place your site in your signature.
- Insert your web or blog address into signature email
- Write articles about webmaster topics and distribute them around the web.
- Optimize pages of your site for Alexa and related phrases.
- Buy ads on search engines to increase your traffic. Your Alexa traffic rankings will increase. (ex:google adword)
- Write an article with tips on how to increase your Alexa rankings.
- Advertise that article on the world's largest network.
- Join an autosurf network which exchanges Alexa credits.